Live stream services are available at facebook. Edited sermons, studies, etc. available on youtube.
Regular Service Schedule
1. Every other pew is closed for the purpose of distancing.
2. Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and your neighbor on the pew unless they are immediate family.
3. The offering plates will not be passed for collection. For your convenience drop boxes have been installed on the rear wall of the sanctuary. Also, online giving is available through the website or offerings may be mailed to the church.
4. Public Restrooms are restricted to a maximum of 3 persons at a time.
5. Masks should be worn to and from the pew and when social distancing is not being practiced.
The Southern Oaks United Pentecostal Church partners with missionaries on every continent of the earth to assist in carrying out the great commission of Jesus, to go "into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15). Our commitment to Global Missions extends beyond sending finance, we have some who commit their services to missions in cooperation with the UPCI.
Our pastor is presently the coordinator for Strategic Advanced Leadership Training (S.A.L.T.) in the Africa Region of the U.P.C.I. He has ministered in 21 nations on the continent of Africa and in addition nations in the Pacific and Central America/ Caribbean. He also served as a Global Missions Board Pastoral Member for the U.P.C.I. for 14 years. The impact of SOUPC is worldwide through our monthly Partners in Missions giving and the preaching and teaching of Mark and Gwendolyn Parker.
The Jonathan Parker family is currently UPCI missionaries residing in eSwatini. For information or to make a donation click "Parker."
Scott and Linda Guinn are missionaries appointed to Mexico and Cuba. They now also have an itinerant ministry in the Central America/Caribbean Region and South American Region, working alongside national leadership and the supervising missionaries in several islands and countries, providing leadership and ministerial training. Their son, Neal attends SOUPC.